I’ve finished several unfinished blocks that are now ready to be incorporated into new quilts. I was fortunate to find an online group devoted to hand piecing who generously gave me some New York Beauty patterns to do up. I’ve always wanted to do this in scraps and they are great for using up tiny bits of fabric. Here are the four I’ve completed for my Red Sampler.
Someone on this hand piecing list who has great skill with the vector drawing facility in the Electric Quilt program, redrew the Cottage Tulips block for me as the two patterns I had were not at all accurate. I am currently sewing it by hand on my sun porch and expect to finish it in a couple of days. I have wanted to sew this for years and I’ll do at least one more in a different colourway once this is done. (Update to show it finished!)